slots pour jouer avec vos amis
Prenez vos pièces et amusez-vous!
Devenez le roi du slot!
If you love Greek mythology, this is the slot for you. Discover the powers of Zeus, Apollo, Aphrodite, Poseidon and Hades by entering The Cycle of the Gods - each god has their own special powers that affect the game! Every 10 turns, the cycle will start again, and... A new god will reign over the reels!
What are you waiting for to be part of the cycle and reign alongside Zeus?
Take Olympus is a video slot with 5 standard spinning reels and 50 fixed paylines. Combinations are from left to right. The highest win pays per line only. Also, if you land multiple wins on the same spin they will be added together.
Cycle of the Gods: The game alternates between four gods from Greek mythology - Apollo, Aphrodite, Poseidon and Hades. Each of them has their own special powers and each god lasts for 10 spins. Only one god can be active and this is randomly selected. The same god cannot appear twice in a row. In addition, each god will increase its special power throughout its 10 turns and at the end of each cycle, it will do a powerful divine event.
- Apollo: Each Apollo or Bow and Arrow symbol is marked on the screen for the 10 spins of its cycle. On round 10, all symbols become wild. These wild symbols substitute for all other symbols except the Zeus symbol. Apollo wild symbols will not trigger free spins.
- Aphrodite: Each Aphrodite or Leaf symbol is marked on the screen for the 10 spins of its round. At the end of the spin, the marked squares become mystery boxes. The spaces between the mystery boxes will also become mystery boxes. The defined path is the distance required to join the initial mystery boxes. In addition, in round 10 all mystery boxes become jokers. Mystery boxes substitute for all symbols except the Zeus symbol.
- Hades: Each Hades or Cerberus symbol increases the multiplier. The multiplier starts at 1x in Round 1 of the round. On Round 10, the final multiplier will be applied to the last spin of the round.
- Poseidon: The number of Poseidon or Trident symbols appearing on the reels will increase a special counter by 1. This counter starts with a value of 1 on the first spin. On round 10, a number of extra free spins equal to the number on the counter will be awarded. This counter cannot increase during the free bonus spins.
- Zeus: This is a wild symbol in any configuration and can appear on any of the five reels. It substitutes for all symbols but cannot trigger free spins. If 4 Zeus symbols appear vertically, you get 10 free spins. During these 10 free spins, Zeus will choose one of the 4 gods and take their individual powers.
Individual Zeus powers:
- Zeus/Apollo: 5 or more wilds are added in any position on the reels, at least 1 per reel.
- Zeus/Aphrodite: Zeus will choose a minimum of 5 squares on the reels, at least 1 on each reel. These will spin and turn into a single random symbol.
- Zeus/Hades: A large multiplier will be applied to the last spin.
- Zeus/Poseidon: A random number of extra bonus spins will be awarded, unaffected by additional Gods' powers.
Zeus cannot repeat any power twice in a row.
- Zeus: The golden-bottomed cowslips are the highest rewarding symbols in Take Olympus.
- Poseidon: The second highest rewarding symbol in the game. Only behind Zeus.
- Hades: After Zeus and Hades is the highest rewarding symbol.
- Apollo: The fourth highest rewarding symbol in the game.
- Aphrodite: The fifth highest rewarding figure in the game.
- Lightning bolt: The sixth highest rewarding symbol in the game.
- Other symbols: These are the lowest rewarding symbols in Take Olympus.